07 Jul Job Opening: Helen’s Place Project Manager
The Sophia Way is hiring a Project Manager to help us make the move into our permanent shelter, Helen’s Place in Kirkland.
Reports to: TSW Leadership Team
FLSA Status: Contractor
Position Status: Short-Term Contract
Position Summary: The Helen’s Place Project Manager (HPPM) will coordinate the start-up needs for moving the Sophia Way’s emergency shelter and day center operations into a newly constructed facility. This position is expected to last from six to eight weeks, until the new shelter space is up and running.
This position will be responsible for:
- Coordinating building needs and start-up planning with the Sophia Way’s partner agency, Catholic Community Services
- Working with the Sophia Way’s program leadership to determine facility needs not covered in the partnership with CCS
- Placing orders for needed supplies and equipment
- Receiving deliveries and cataloging inventory and assets as they arrive
- Arranging for the assembly and installation of furnishings, including beds, chairs, and more
- Organizing and outfitting the administrative areas as needed, including furnishings and tech infrastructure such as phones, internet access, computers, and computer peripherals
- Ensuring all supplies needed to open the building for client services are in place
- Assisting in coordination of client move-in
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com