07 Oct A Fond Farewell
I can’t believe it is goodbye…after nearly three amazing years. The Sophia Way continues its journey to greatness—
• Two shelters, Helen’s Place and Sophia’s Place that now serve women 24/7
• Over 500 women receiving shelter and support annually
• Financial strength and organizational effectiveness
• Strong partnerships with local governments, foundations, and corporations
• Dedicated board of directors committed to our mission
• Compassionate staff who provide exemplary trauma-informed care
• Phenomenal team of motivated professionals
• Steadfast community who understand the complexity of our work
I will miss connecting with each of you who helped and continue to make The Sophia Way and our community a better place. I will miss the forward-thinking state of Washington. I will miss the beautiful summers and the abundant greenery.
You now have a remarkable Executive Team who is poised to make a greater impact. I only see continued growth, positivity, and abundance for The Sophia Way. My heart is full!
Chief Executive Officer